:: Post Here for Character Record's Updates ::

Official Posts: 820
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official

All updates to your character records including cashing in prizes should be listed here! Once an admin has added your records, the post will be removed. Thank you very much <3

Notice:
Helovia does NOT enforce art-trades for items.
Items traded for art are considered 'gifts' on the prizelist.
Please keep this in mind, as the admin cannot, do not, and will not police art-related trades!

Prize-Use Form:
Code:
<b>Character Name:</b>
<b>Prize Being Used:</b> (name of prize exactly as on records)
<b>Details of usage:</b> (please be CONCISE - magic on ONE LINE ONLY and use formatting from records!)

Good Example
Character Name: Ophelia
Prize Being Used: Sun God Magic
Details: :: [Magic: Light (U) | Able to speak into the minds of others to communicate telepathically and control them with her words]

*NOTE: admin will decide restrictions
*If you are using a companion pass, give THE NAME of the companion, THE HATCH DATE of the companion (with a thread link), the SPECIES of the companion, and the ABILITY of the companion

Trade Request Form:
Code:
<b>Your OOC Name:</b>
<b>Their OOC Name:</b>
<b>Prize Giving:</b> (name of prize exactly as on records)
<b>Prize Received:</b> (name of prize exactly as on records)

Prize Conversion Chart and Allowed Conversions:
3 small items/markings = 1 medium item/markings
5 small items/markings = 1 large item/markings
2 medium items/markings = 1 large item/markings

If your character is in ABSENT ABYSS their companion and records will not display, but are still present.

Kiada Posts: 151
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada received this; :: [Item: Kaos necklace | An onyx necklace with a glowing teal eye in the center] in this thread! <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 433
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=27...#pid204277

Ampere gifted Sunjata with the dagger Issck:

:: [ Item: Dagger ("Issck") | Offensive. A small iron dagger with a black hilt which is enchanted with an ability which allows the viewer to see an ongoing event in a nearby land when invoked with the phrase "the watching shift goes ever on" ]
:: [ Restrictions | The event must be occurring in an active thread within a board adjacent to the board where the viewer writes as using the item. Due to the small viewing plane not all details of the event will be seen or understood. ]

Therefore can remove the following from Ampere's dagger item entry:
"; names Tuor, Issck."

http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=27...#pid204542

Also Sunjata gives Ampere his DT key stolen from Misael, but can just remove from his records as the key will go into the herd's items with the other keys.

:: [ Item: Dragon's Throat Key | A small, metal charm allowing access to the bridge to the Dragon's Throat. (stolen from Abaddon)(stolen from Misael) ]
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Noella Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'3" :: 24
Noella
So back before my hiatus, I had a thread Here with Sohalia where she made Ki'irha an item, and when I reviewed my items/record, I guess I never submitted this before I went on absent. Is there any way I can do it now? If so, I think the item would be:

:: [ Item: Hairpiece | A hairpiece comb. A sparkling glowing flower from the heart caves covered in crystal. Crystal keeps flower alive. ]

I know the description is terrible, I'm just not sure how to word it. It was created with Sohalia's crafting magic.

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'